My 'Naughty or Nice' List:
1. Alarm clocks - no explanation needed!
2. 'Pages feed' in Facebook - a recent development that means you rarely see updates from liked pages (such as mine) in your Newsfeed - unless the pages' managers pay to promote them
3. Unreliable cars - I've found myself waiting beside a country road in the hot sun TWICE in the past month!
4. Writers' block - otherwise known as 'writers' distraction', otherwise known as 'the Internet/ Facebook'
5. In-frequent bloggers - er... that would be me!
1. Free Kindle e-books - my 'to-be-read' pile has morphed from a small hill into Mount Everest!
2. Berry smoothies - I heart my new blender
3. Funny internet memes - anyone laughed at a 'Mayan Apocolypse/Oreo cookie parody recently? :)
4. Coffee - something of a necessity for night-owl writers like me
5. Living by the beach - I won't elaborate, or you'll be even more jealous.
So, what (or who) is on your 'naughty or nice' list this year? Share in the comments, or on my Facebook page.